The Italian Market
VIRTUAL WINE TASTING
$70 per couple and $40 individually
WEDNESDAY, SEP 16, 2020 – 6:30pm
Since we cannot do an in-person dinner for the foreseeable future we are joining the Zoom revolution. We are going to do a virtual wine dinner on Wednesday September 16th at 6:30.
This dinner will feature three courses that will be fully cooked and ready to be picked up before the dinner starts. Along with the food there will be 6 wines ready to be poured in glasses at your house. There will be instruction for holding the food at temp and reheating if you choose. You will also be given a zoom meeting number and password so you can log-in.
The meeting will be hosted by Johnny Livanos from Diamond Wine Imports, a Greek wine importer, and myself. We will be discussing some aspects of Greek and Italian wine and cuisine. The price for the dinner will be $70 per couple and $40 individually.
Here is how it will work
- You will call and sign up in advance,
- We will be taking a credit card number to guarantee the spot.
- It will take about 20 minutes to get everything ready so give us a call on Wednesday to let us know when you want to pick everything up.
- When you pick up the food we will also hand you 6 jars that contain the wines.
- Along with the jars of wine and food we will give you an instruction sheet that will have all the instructions for the food and the wine along with how to get into the zoom meeting.
- The meeting will start at 6:30.
If you have any questions you can give us a call or shoot me an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greek and Italian Virtual Wine Dinner
With guest speaker Johnny Livanos
“Saganaki” and “Mozzerella in Carozza”
Santa Maria Aragosta Sparkling Vermentino
Skouras Salto Moscofiliero
Calamari e Polenta Picante
Vigneti del Vulture Greco Fiano Blend
“Ragu alla Napoleatana” and “Makaronia Me Kima”
Vigne Sannite Aglianico